Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Farm Girl

Don't think  I ever mentioned before that I was really into photography for a short time a few years back.  I still really enjoy it, but I learned all there was to apertures, lighting, shutter speed, etc.  I bought myself a fancy pro camera, took a gazillion photos of my kids and anyone willing to model and then set out to find gigs.  I did alright but realized quickly that I loved photography more as a hobby then a job.  So sold my camera and bought a farm instead.  Haha, just kidding.  Kinda.  Anyway, fast forward to today.  I was going through some old photos for a project I have in mind and came across these of Farm Girl.  She was is one of my favourite subject matters to photograph.  She's a natural beauty.  Really, she could have been a model.  But, you know, I'm not superficial and all and wanted my beauty to know that true beauty came from within.  Still....loved taking her photo.











This was the first photo I ever took of her for my photography class and received a lot of unexpected praise.  Since then, my camera can't get enough of her.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...