Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Riding Alone

This is the time of day Farm Girl has been coming in every evening after a ride.


More reason why she needs to be wearing one of these.


She has a new job that keeps her away from the farm until about 3pm.  When she gets home, she hurries to do chores and tack up her horse and try to squeeze a ride in before dark.  But with shorter daylight hours this time of year, she comes in darker then I prefer.  

Speaking of riding, today Oldest had a short lesson on Chloe before she ran into town.  Before she untacked her, I decided to jump on her since I haven`t been on horseback for several weeks now.  It was my first time heading out alone.  We crossed the farmer`s field, came around the other side, went past the graveyard and rode home on the path leading up to our farm.  I felt like a kid again out on my bike exploring.  Loved it.  Chloe is an awesome horse and I could kick myself again for handing her over to Oldest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...