Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Goldens

My daughters raise and breed golden retriever dogs.  One of my daughters, Farm Girl, still lives at home along with two of those goldens.  Emma is the original and my personal favourite.


 


And obviously my favourite to photograph.  Mr. Knightly is her other dog. (Named after the Jane Austen characters).  He's very handsome and I would love to get a decent photo of him, but he's full of energy and barely stands still for more than 5 seconds.


Or he's got something in his mouth. 


Gagging on said thing in his mouth.


I'm not fast enough to change the settings on my camera while he is still for that 5 seconds.


There is always someone he must play with.


That tongue of his, oh that tongue of his has got in too many photos.


But eventually, after much patience, I get the shot.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...