Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Phantom Babies

So this is a first for me.  One of our rabbits thinks she is about to give birth.  Yesterday she started pulling fur and collecting straw.


And built herself one heck of a nest.


Seriously, she almost had me convinced she was going to deliver kits.  But, you know, I`m fully aware that I have not bred this doe to any bucks.  Still when I went out to check on her this morning, I dug through her nest looking for babies.  Of course there were none, but that hasn`t stopped her from believing.  She started on a second nest in the opposite end of her cage believing the babies would come for certain than.  



Now that`s positive thinking for you.  You just keep on believing bunny, maybe someone day your wish will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...