Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Coming Home

Remember when I blogged about my daughters's new litter of golden retrievers?  Remember when I said it would be the first litter not raised in my house?  Remember when I said I wouldn't be having anything to do with this litter?

Guess what?

The puppies have moved in.


They were to live with Oldest at my husband's farm but she was offered a spot in the dog grooming academy at work.  An unexpected offer as she was told they only offer it to employees 6 months after employment.  She'd only been there a month and they were so impressed with her work ethic and perseverance they offered her a spot only after one month of employment.  The academy is a month long full-time training facility.  She would only be coming home weekends and hence the puppies needed a sitter.


So mom to the rescue.  Or in this case, grandmom.  Nay, greatgrandmom as the litter belongs to Jewel who is of course, Emma's daughter.  And Emma belongs to my daughter, Farm Girl.

Proud Grandmom.

This is our third generation litter.  It means kinda something to me.

Isn't this photo just perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...