Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Barn Work

We were back in the barn today making more changes to help the set up work better,  First we put up a wall to keep the miniature horses from eating the hay when our next order comes in and since that is the only spot available in the barn I had to do something with the free buffet the horses were getting.  The only thing separating them before was the cattle gate you can see directly behind the new wall we put up.


The other item high on my to-do-list was a grain feeder for the open ewes pen.


We are in the process of breeding and are adding grain to their diet with the hopes of increasing the chances of multiple births.  This gave me the opportunity to use my new drill I got for Christmas except I'm still in a cast and am down the use of one hand.  Now my new drill is so fantastic that I'm certain I could easily drill one-handed but this gives my kids the excuse to play,er work, with mom's new toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...