Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Thunder on the Move

I knew that the outdoor goat pen was a temporary stop for Thunder until I set up something more permanent indoors.  A huge storm struckand I had no choice but to bring him in with the other goats.  However, even with a steel pen keeping Caesar separated from the rest of the goats, it wasn't enough to deter he and Thunder trying to battle it out.  This transferred to frustration for Thunder who started picking on everyone else in the stall so he had to go.  I looked around the barn trying to find some space for Thunder and Holly and decided the miniatures didn't need all the space in their stall and the pygmy's didn't need a whole lot of space being so small and just the two of them.


i like it, it works for me.


And Thunder gets along with his new neighbours better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...