Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Getting There

I decided I needed more room in the barn for the sheep so decided to use the only last space available---second last actually as there is still the corner where we store the hay.  The space I'm referring to is the clutter corner.  The corner where we put everything, and I mean everything.


We removed all the clutter first.


And then found new homes for the deep freezers and cabinets until at last it was empty.


All that needs to be done now is install the boards and lay some straw.  I'm not sure what to think about the electrical outlets.  Are sheep inclined to chew on the plastic covering them?  Or worse, lick the outlet boxes?!  If it were the goats I know that wouldn't be safe, but I've never had my sheep get into anything.  But I'd hate for this to be the first so am thinking of getting an electrician out to move the outlet boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...