Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Farm Exterior

So I've moved onto the new farm. There is still one more load from the old place, but pretty much I am here now and loving it. Here's some more photos and I'll try and discuss some future changes but as of now, I'm just settling in and not thinking too far ahead.

This is the back end of the large pasture. I like the look of cedar fences. Never used them before so hope they are as functional as they are attractive.



The one side of the large pasture was a concern for me. And for reason. I went down and walked along the north border of the pasture and discovered it poorly fenced. But the good news is all the posts have been installed so that's a major part of refencing already done. We have the remaining material so all we'll need to do is complete it ourselves or hire someone.


The large pasture from my office window.


Farm Girl is loving having stalls once again. 


Behind the arena there is this small enclosed pen. Not sure what its use was but I'll find one for it.


The area that I think would be a great location for Oldest wedding. Still haven't given up hoping.


Finally, the miniature's shelter. We are actually looking for a mini stallion for our girls so this will become his home. There is room to install a loft so I could store winter hay up there for him as well if needed.


That's it for now but will post interior photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...