Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Visitors

I was doing dishes and looked up and out toward the large pasture when I spotted a couple of visitors grazing away out there.




I naturally grabbed my camera and ran outside. Though I was quiet as a mouse, she heard the shutter of my camera.



Then was off in a flash.


Leaving behind her fawn who had no idea mom had abandoned him.


And continued running about and playing in the pasture until I nearly walked upon him. Then, like his mother, was off in a flash.


But these two weren't our only visitors to the farm today. As I mentioned in the previous post, we have a special guest staying with us. His name is Joey.


He is here to hopefully impregnate Pixie. Fingers crossed we have a foal next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...