Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Beautiful Blossom

I was out in the pasture letting Fantasia out for the first time with the minis.


When Blossom raised her head and looked over at me I was literally taken aback. When had this beauty arrived?


I'm not sure why it took me so long to notice. Probably because her winter coat has taken so long to shed and still needs to but since I don't own a pair of clippers to finish the job, I will have to wait and let nature do its thing. Then she was in a stall for several weeks while Joey was here breeding Pixie so I guess my attention was on them and not her.



But yesterday, wow, she just stunned me. And excited me. I always thought she'd be a stunner. Then she got lax tendon and the vet gave her a grim diagnosis. He recommended we put her down if the skin ever split open which would cause infection and pain. But instead, she began to stand up properly. Lax tendon is gone forever.


She is truly turning into the beauty I always believed she would be. We hadn't bothered to register her because it was no sense if she was only going to be put down, but our plans have obviously changed now and not only are we going to register her, but we plan on showing her as well. I'm so excited for this mini's future. I absolutely adore Blossom and seeing her develop into the beauty she is, makes my heart glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...