Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Heat

We've been having one hot day after the next in the past week and I think today was the hottest yet. When you can see the humidity in the air, you know its too dang hot to go outside. But I needed to check on the animals water and see how they were all handling the heat---with camera in tow.

The horses rarely leave their shelter in the heat. Which I don't blame them.



Whereas the miniatures are braver and rarely go indoors.


But when they do, it's a team decision.


The sheep also were keeping cool inside the cool barn.


Along with the breeding dogs.



Well, except for Emma who took comfort from a stoned pillow.


The horse's eventually did come out briefly, long enough to get a snack then hunkered back under the shade of their shelter once again.


Which was pretty much when I too decided I had enough of the heat and rushed back to the comfort of my cool home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...