Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mushroom Melt

Me and the Bambino went out yesterday to pick up the newest member to our crazy household.


My son has wanted a Jack Russell for oh I don't know how long.  Just forever I think.  A couple years back we had found an older jack russell/beagle mix for him but the dog ended up having some issues and took a good bite into my arm several times.  So we rehomed him with someone without small children and the Bambino's search continued.  This time around I was being picky about what we were looking for.  And to be honest I was leary about bringing a purebred Jack Russell into the house because of their high level of energy.  So we waited for one to come to our doggie daycare and sure enough when one did arrive, the Bambino couldn't get enough of him.  This is him with Wilson the boarding Jack Russell.


It was a good test run to see if he would enjoy a Jack Russell as much as he thought he would.  So the search continued and meanwhile Bambino sold rabbits, his John Deere replica toy collection, and did extra chores to raise money for his very own dog.  Then at last he found the perfect puppy and brought him home.


He slept in Bambino's arms the entire hour and a half drive home.  The Bambino refused to move and wake him and got cramped by the time we got home but he was a fantastic little owner.  He has named the puppy Max who is the smallest puppy I think I've ever seen!  He has two diamond shape eye patches.


And a mushroom marking on his back.


I mean that just did it for me.  My obsession over mushrooms could only mean it was meant to be. One thing for certain he has melted everyone's heart and will probably be a fixture in the household for a very long time.  Well done Bambino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...