Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Order

In an effort to help get my mojo back, I tackled my overdue over cluttered bedroom.  The Bambino had moved in with me back in the fall.  Our old house has neither a function-able basement or attic so where most people use either of these rooms for storage such as camping gear, Christmas decorations, or miscellaneous items, we do not have that option.  Instead we stored all of those items in the loft above the barn.  However, my entrepreneur daughters claimed the loft for one's tack shop and the other's dog agility area.  So all my storage had to be rehomed.  The only option was a bedroom.  So out moved the Bambino and his room became the new storage room.

With Farm Girl moving away for the summer, she graciously offered her bedroom early to the Bambino knowing how restless I was becoming, and would crash in the storage bedroom instead. So out moved the Bambino's furniture yesterday leaving an empty but still cluttered bedroom.  Led by my desire to get over this funk, I dove into the clutter.

Finally after months of being surrounded by clutter, I have order.


You have no idea how good that felt and really did help lift my spirits.  Though I'll miss the Bambino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...