Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Baby Photos

I am so loving our foal baby who still remains unnamed.  She is such a sweety.  She has had some issues, starting with inverted eyelids.  I've been pulling the eyelids back over with a dry towel and have corrected the one eye and the other is coming along nicely.  Her other issue is she has tendon laxity.


What this means is that her feet haven't straightened out properly.  Or the correct term, her fetlocks.  I've done my research and read that they should correct themselves on their own.  This is a muscle related issue rather than a bone so you are not to splint them or wrap them.  I'll cross my fingers that it corrects on it's own.  Meanwhile, here are some bragging photos.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...