Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

So Long Farm Girl

Today, Farm Girl left for Banff where she will be a trail guide for Warner Stables.


Oldest and her boyfriend are driving her out so we had a goodbye dinner for all three last night.


I am going to miss both girls.


But they are getting older and it is something I will have to get use to.


Farm Girl will be away for four full months.  This will be the longest one of my kids has been separated from me.  There was lots of tears.


My hubby who I have not seen cry in our 26 years of marriage was brought to tears when saying goodbye.  But sad as we are we are just as equally excited for her and know this experience will be a great adventure.  And hopefully a little educational as well.


Have a great summer Farm Girl!  I love you and miss you and can't wait for September to hear all your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...