Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Growth

 The wild raspberries along the driveway are almost ready for eating.


I can't wait.


Our driveway is also full of these pretty purple flowers.  I have no idea what they are and have been telling myself for the past couple years to find out.



And if you ask it on Facebook, you shall be answered.  They are Crown Vetch/Coronilla Varia wildflowers.  So glad I asked, when I looked them up I discovered they are very toxic to horses.


My neighbour's corn is really beginning to sprout.


So are mine!


I love the look of corn fields that go on forever.


Also in my garden, the onions have sprouted!


Farm Girl planted some lilies last summer and they have bloomed so pretty!


Please ignore the countless weeds also sprouting wildy around it.  Weeding the flower bed is on my to-do-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...