Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Mine is doing well.  Some better than others.  My corn, which is a first for me this year, is just sprouting up quickly and nearly as tall as me.  I can't wait to harvest them in September.


My tomatoes are my other super fast and abundant crop.


I've even got some great big ones growing in there.  But they still have yet to turn red.


My beets are beginning to sprout from beneath the ground.


As has the few carrots that grew.


I'm still waiting on the turnip.


And the onions.  Though they are getting nice and tall.


I've got to thin the turnip out and replant as well as some of the beets.  I've enjoyed this garden so much I really wanted to startup a winter garden inside the greenhouse.  It would be fantastic to have fresh vegetables for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...