Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Today

We woke to find the turtle had company once again in the empty pond.


At first we thought it was a groundhog, but it's rat tail gave this muskrat away.


The Bambino heard about the plight of the bumblebees so we went around the property looking for bees.  We had no problems finding any.


The meat chicks still live.


The man spraying my neighbour's corn fields, did the courteous thing and came over to worn me he would be flying over the horses and didn't want to spook them.  I assured him they would be fine and I was right!!

Even the mini's did fantastic, including young Blossom who followed the example of the older horses and learned the helicopter was nothing to fear.


The sheep, however, were another matter.  They spook at everything, so indoors they went.  Which gave me the chance to use our new-to-us hay feeder out.


Back at the pond, Sydney and Jewel are obsessed at the new pond occupants.


And I have a new favourite love.


But don't worry, Aussie, mommy still loves you best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...