Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Overwhelmed

Do you ever get to that place in life where you have hit your threshold.  You have taken on far too much, worry far too much, are overworked far too much, and are far too stressed.  That explains me lately.  And I finally burned out.  I hate that I burned out, I feel like a failure.  A let down.  But my soul just can't take anymore.  My spirits have been trampled on.  I know I posted not long ago a similar blog entry about my loosing spirit, but then I would collect myself, gather my spirits, and trudge on once again.  Then everything catches up to me again and I have another go round.  Sometimes, my spirits have been so marred I think I can't go on.  I want to give up and throw in the towel.  I know I need help but there doesn't seem to be anyone around who can give it to me, so I contemplate quitting, giving up and lightening the load.  After all, I'm not getting any younger, I'm not as young and strong as I once was.  Though in mind and soul I am far more advanced then I have ever been in my life.  If only the young, daydreaming girl of my younger years had the mind and soul of the woman I am today.  How my life path would have gone in a different direction, perhaps dreams could have been achieved years ago when my body was still youthful and I had the stamina to last longer, work harder.  But I guess it's too late to think that way.  In hindsight everything seems so much clearer.  Giving up may not be what I want to do, but sometimes you have to except what you can and cannot do and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...